Knock BELT Pregnant Car Seat Belt
A HUGE NUMBER OF PREGNANCIES ARE LOST IN CAR ACCIDENTS EVERY YEAR
Prenatal care helps decrease risks during pregnancy and increases the chance of a safe and healthy delivery. Regular prenatal visits can help your doctor monitor your pregnancy and identify any problems or complications before they become serious.
Babies born to mothers who lack prenatal care have triple the chance of being born at a low birth weight. Newborns with low birth weight are five times more likely to die than those whose mothers received prenatal care.
Prenatal care ideally starts at least three months before you begin trying to conceive. Some healthy habits to follow during this period include:
- quitting smoking and drinking alcohol
- taking folic acid supplements daily (400 to 800 micrograms)
- talking to your doctor about your medical conditions, dietary supplements, and any over-the-counter or prescription drugs that you take
- avoiding all contact with toxic substances and chemicals at home or work that could be harmful
Once you become pregnant, you’ll need to schedule regular healthcare appointments throughout each stage of your pregnancy.
A schedule of visits may involve seeing your doctor:
- every month in the first six months you are pregnant
- every two weeks in the seventh and eighth months you are pregnant
- every week during your ninth month of pregnancy
During these visits, your doctor will check your health and the health of your baby.
Visits may include:
- taking routine tests and screenings, such as a blood test to check for anemia, HIV, and your blood type
- monitoring your blood pressure
- measuring your weight gain
- monitoring the baby’s growth and heart rate
- talking about special diet and exercise
Later visits may also include checking the baby’s position and noting changes in your body as you prepare for birth.
Your doctor may also offer special classes at different stages of your pregnancy.
These classes will:
- discuss what to expect when you are pregnant
- prepare you for the birth
- teach you basic skills for caring for your baby
If your pregnancy is considered high risk because of your age or health conditions, you may require more frequent visits and special care. You may also need to see a doctor who works with high-risk pregnancies.
pregnancy safety belt
- 170,000 pregnant ladies experience auto crashes each year
- 3,000 pregnancies are lost from fender benders consistently
Conventional vehicle safety belts represent a danger to the pregnant mother's wellbeing. During a mishap, the outrageous power applied onto your gut from the lap belt will be amazingly hurtful to the unborn infant inside you. The safety belt in its unique structure, accomplishes more damage than anything else.
Knock BELT diverts the lap belt far from the paunch, verifying the safety belt on the legs (not over the low gut where it can harm your unborn child). It dispenses with the risk of putting weight on the gut if there should arise an occurrence of abrupt braking or car crash. Knock BELT diminishes the danger of the unborn tyke's damage on account of an auto crash.
While utilizing the Knock Belt™️ Safety belt Agent for Pregnancy, the safety belt does not press the tummy and it isn't important to alter it more than once, which furnishes the eager mother with happy with driving. It can likewise be utilized by individuals with stomach corpulence, after stomach medical procedure and after a cesarean area activity.
KNOCK BELT CHANGES THE 3-POINT SAFETY BELT INTO A 4-POINT SECURITY FRAMEWORK
- Drastically help the wellbeing of your flow safety belt framework
- The Knock Belt™ expels that awkward weight from your stomach. Notwithstanding during your second and third trimesters.
- Feel positive about our prevalent structure
- Love wearing a safety belt that At long last feels great once more
- Continuously need to lock in while pregnant. You'll Never under any circumstance put your infant at expanded hazard again in light of the fact that you didn't lock in!
- Safe and Comfortable- The Knock Belt positions the safety belt over the legs, rather than over the tummy. This dispenses with the uneasiness for developing stomaches. It enables pregnant drivers to concentrate out and about, just as pregnant travelers to ride securely and all the more easily.
- Easy To Use- No additional means engaged with affixing and verifying your safety belt. You should simply safely introduce the Knock Belt once for throughout the day regular use!
- Free Sized- The Knock Belt can be affixed firmly in vehicle situate, it's not versatile, and regardless of your size, it works!
- Perfect for Recovery- Any individual who has quite recently experienced stomach medical procedure, stomach medical procedure or cesarean area will almost certainly mend appropriately without a belt harming the injury.
- On the off chance that you switch seats/vehicles a great deal, (for eg. from driver to traveler, or possess 2 autos or more) we suggest purchasing 2 at limited cost, so you don't need to continue moving the Knock Belt.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
- The agent's belt ought to be placed in the hole between the seat and the backrest
- At that point the belt ought to be moved underneath the seat. Ensure that the belt isn't curved
- The finish of the belt ought to be circled through the upper and lower opening of the clasp
- The belt ought to be fixed unequivocally by pulling it downwards
A LITTLE PIECE OF INSURANCE AND A LOT OF PEACE OF MIND!